Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blog 14

For Blog Post 14, we are able to pick out our own assignment, and we can choose anything under the sun. It took me a while to figure out where to even start. When you have limitless options, it makes it very tough to pick something. I believe that ever since this class, it has gotten easier for me to pick something and just go with it. Before, I would get so overwhelmed and I would stress over the littlest things. Now that the end is near, I have gotten very comfortable with having 7 or 8 projects.

For this Project I chose a GIFMaker.com

GIFMaker.me allows you to create animated gif images online freely and easily, no registration required.

Regardless of whether you are a professional designer, photographer or simply an amateur, GIFMaker.me is designed for you. Just take photos with your digital camera or mobile phone, touch up them with Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Ribbet, Pixlr or other photo editing software, then compose them into GIF animations with GIFMaker.me!

No comments:

Post a Comment